If you talk like this,
I will hate you.
anyway i'm off to Sentosa now. be back tomorrow evening :D cuddles.
hallo!! *wavesh* ^^ I lub yor picciehzz buh u dun do fanart!! ;____; kyaaahhh!! u shud do fanart cos every1wun does keke silliii ur da only1 that dusn unnnn!! >_< nn I was gonnah note u b4 buh i had uniii, ish so ebil!! >_< neewayyy , i wan u to draw 4 meh meh karactahh!! ^__^ no deadline, okiee?? buh prefblie befo august, buh dats long time aweh!! if u do fanart u will b meh fav arty!! shilin , brichan , celesse , ramy all do fanart seeeeee!!! =_=;;; mebbeh yoo shudd see sum of dere arties n praktise????????? neewayy i will note u agen with da detailsh of mah karriess!!! tok 2u shoon! *waves n tilts head onto side n swishes pigtailsh* keke ^^
I will hate you.
anyway i'm off to Sentosa now. be back tomorrow evening :D cuddles.