wait-er
"I did a little bit of research today, and found out that Taiwan Yahoo Auctions is now clamping down on sellers selling medical devices (contact lenses is also considered a medical device). They will automatically suspend sellers who are doing so, causing them to sell the same stuff using different userIDs and a lot of confusion.. I am afraid I have to cancel my deal with the seller as I don't want any unfortunate incidents to happen, like the sellers absconding with our money, especially since now the ratings don't really tell us much about the integrity of the sellers. I hope you can understand as I really don't want any of us to get cheated =)"
an excerpt from an email from the contact lens seller
WAH very sad ._. but i can say that she's very responsible... *sighs* and i've placed order for the #2 ring, i will have to transfer money over to her POSB account before Thursday, unless i want my ring to arrive after New Year, she said. oh to think of it, i've to pass shioshio money too zz ...
'nuff said )x
an excerpt from an email from the contact lens seller
WAH very sad ._. but i can say that she's very responsible... *sighs* and i've placed order for the #2 ring, i will have to transfer money over to her POSB account before Thursday, unless i want my ring to arrive after New Year, she said. oh to think of it, i've to pass shioshio money too zz ...
'nuff said )x