<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17331250?origin\x3dhttp://lycheemartyni.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

v.f.n.


I hate it when...

I Hate...
people actually making their own decisions towards groups whereby I AM CONCERNED. take for example, i've already told yipeng that i'm not busy only from next week onwards, and prolly our group could meet our lecturer anytime next week? he didn't reply. alright i'm ok with that but i wasn't when lyehong sms-ed me saying that we 3 would discuss abit before the meet-up and that the meet-up would be on friday ..... I REPEAT, i'm having lunch over at Yuki Yaki's with adada, brina and prolly wenling. AND, i'm not gonna make it. i'm the least willing to go to school for an hour just to meet the lecturer when there're no classes for that day, even if i'm not going out with the girls. if it's already decided that it would be friday, NO meet-ups after 12. i have to meet them. NO BRINGING OF LAPTOP. YES I AM NOT GONNA FUCKING BRING MY LAPTOP. i will just bring myself, paper and pen. *crosses her fingers*

yipeng just replied. thank god he hasn't confirmed with the teacher. shall see how it goes tmr. ta da~ phew_w

I Hate...
typical singapore stereotypes, lining the upper and lower lashline with thick face powder accompanied by blush, and actually dare to LOOK at me right in the eye. it happened again while i was at Bukit Panjang Plaza just now. you think you look good like that? i can do better than that. what's more? i can leng leng win you.

I Hate...
late replies via sms. you've to wait don't know how many donkey hours for a simple reply. when it becomes habitual, it irritates. i mean it ..

I Hate...
Slangs. ... hello? what's with the angmoh-style tell me. you do speak really well in English.. but? why add the slang? ... you think you sound more professional? you're so wrong x.x we would only think of you as...? haolian le eh angmoh piak piak gio. understand?

I Hate...
Unshaven faces. and i mean BOYS. no goatees, beard, moustache, whatever. if you would excuse me, if you're my boyfriend i make sure i shave yr face clean. 'cept for the eyelashes, brows and sideburns x: HEHE

alright, that makes 5 'I Hates...'s. next...
Cursing. i've been cursing this whole week. in terms of saying the F word? half of the time was because i saw Aloysius. i saw him at the interchange, he was right in front of me on Monday? i saw him again, today in my faculty.

you can go fuck the computer all you want, don't lay another finger on Adada or play frequent intrusions into her life. bye.

goodnight peeps.

? Home | Next ?
| Next ?
| Next ?
| Next ?
| Next ?
| Next ?
| Next ?
| Next ?
| Next ?
| Next ?