The Long Awaited Blogsite
Wahhh, I've been SUPER busy with mapling, and again mapling. I FINALLY had time to clean up my previous site and to come up with a new blog address and layout. I've also been tinkering with Nightlife as well :) I will be slowly adding some additional features whenever I get the time.
Alrights, I kicked of the site's main with October's NODS. I haven't got much ideas coming in but, I can just guarantee that it would be temporary (the text bit) ? I'm definitely not talking about the pictures at the sides ._.
P.S. I love the background in the first, how we smiled heartily in the second and the blue hue of the third.
Alrights, I kicked of the site's main with October's NODS. I haven't got much ideas coming in but, I can just guarantee that it would be temporary (the text bit) ? I'm definitely not talking about the pictures at the sides ._.
P.S. I love the background in the first, how we smiled heartily in the second and the blue hue of the third.
? Home